- No free WiFi at polling place.19.Can’t find pants.
18.“Boy Meets World” marathon JUST started on cable
17.Already voted on “The X Factor.” Isn’t that enough?
16.That one mean squirrel outside looks like he’s just waiting to start a fight.
15.There’s no open bar. – David Barner
14.Too fat to fit in the booth. – Anthony Bondi
13. My rascal is out of batteries. – Ryan McKay
12. Afraid it would come off as pretentious. – Paul Bond
11. My car elevator got stuck. – Nick Walmer
10. Desmond says that if I don’t enter the sequence every 108 minutes, the world will end. – @CPin42
9. Not my fault Election Day and Endless Shrimp days at Red Lobster overlap. – @LumanTyler
8.Waiting to see who is going to win; who wants to vote for a LOSER? – @NickBrommer
7.Already told the Freemasons who to secretly elect. – @AndiPalmur
6 .Ballot TL;DR. – @BastardMornings
5. I can’t leave the house because I’m on a mine-sweeper hot streak. – Doobs Page
4. I thought this election was only for people living in Ohio. – Deena Nyer Mendlowitz
3. I thought they only needed 270 votes to win. – Josh Fields
2. I plan to be convicted of a felony in the next four years. I want to stay honest and fair to the rules. –Peter James Crowell
- I’m Canadian. – Lacy Lawson