Men are crazy lots and at times can be very unpredictable. And they get crazier when they see you approach them in those red pumps and skinny jeans with a baggy and casual tee in style and confidence. Oh What about the two head lamps that sends the message of love and penetrating deep into their brain if well packaged with some shinning bits of them exposed to reveal your assets? . Oh Yes, they can be captured without you knowing! Even though there are a thousand things more things that make you irresistible, here are the top most unbelievable ones:
1. No make-up: Oops. Sorry girl. There’s a great chance that your guy hasn’t even noticed your smokey eyes or the new bronzer on your face. and turn him on!
2. Lingerie that doesn’t match: And you thought you should pair your lacy, satin purple panties with a purple bra? Show him that you are unprepared and yet give in to his desires and make yourself hotter!
3. Wit: You thought it was all about physical contact? a joke or flash your smile and he’s sure to get wooed! Tip: It’s better still if you are game even for jokes that are played on you. And why not? It just proves how self-assured you are.
4. Curvy is sexy: He doesn’t like flat abs and zero sizes. Men love love-handles.
5. Intelligence, confidence, emotional maturity and sexual openness: your real self (sans the gloss), support him when he is down, talk dirty and show your sensual attitude, and girl, you’ve got him!
6. Wearing a baggy tee to bed: Stay casual and he’ll be more comfortable in your company. Don’t intimidate him by being prim always or sounding like a know-it-all.
7. Unkempt hair: Whoa, why get prim and proper when your man likes your out-of-the-bed hair or smudged kohl eyes?
8. Eye contact: Make yourself irresistible by looking at his eyes and putting across your point. Don’t be shy.
…..And Four Annoying Things the Adams Do That Makes You Want To Lynch Them.
Surely your guy is great, but there are certain things that he does that get you angry. Here is a list of the annoying things he does and how you can deal with it
He texts during your date
Surely when you see him texting to someone or taking when he’s just supposed to be with you can surely get you annoyed. But relationship experts say that this behaviour does not indicate him to be rude. And you don’t have to get upset with this behaviour. You can always tell him politely that you thought he’d be spending time with you and not worry about his work when he’s out with you.
He says, ‘I don’t care’ when you ask for his opinion
When guys have no clue about what you want, they go mute. So if you ask their opinion about something they don’t know about – they resort to ‘I don’t care’. Make sure that you let him know of your interests. In case he is bored and does not wish to respond – tell him that his opinion is of to you.
He mostly stays quiet when he comes home from work
He’s usually tired chasing deadlines during work. When he’s back from work, make sure you give him some time to spend on his own. If you immediately start bothering him with going out for dinner or talking to him – chances are he might get irritated with you. Being alone for sometime will give him some time to liven up his spirits and recharge his mood before he gets talking to you.
He gets irritated with you when you take more time to get ready
This is very common. Guys usually take less time to get ready and once they are ready, they get bored waiting for you to get done. Make sure he has something constructive to do once he’s ready. Ask him to call up and check whether the reservation at the restaurant is done or ask him to take the dog for a walk while you get ready in the meantime.